Thursday, November 5, 2009

Apparel Arts

San Francisco Fashion Design School

Apparel Arts

I am proud to say I will be attending Apparel Arts Fashion Design School in January 2010.  A great alternative to the other Fashion Designs schools or programs that create holes in your wallet as opposed to fabric!  Not only is this amazing school affordable, but allows students to be able to finish the programs needed with plenty of room to work and still maintain a life!  I stressed long enough with the pressure of finding a grad school in general, but also one that wouldn't leave me in debt for years.  For example, fashion schools such as FIDM or the Academy of Art's tuition ranges from over $35,000-$110, 000 and require you to attend classes 5 or 6 days out of the week.  But, but...when is there time to work and make money for my tuition!? ...I can't believe it.  Now-a-days, I believe talent and motivation can take you further than a degree.  Thank you Apparel Arts!!
Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment